🤨 Not confident your profile is enhancing your proposals?
🤓 You have the skills- you just need a strategic way to get them across to potential clients.
The Upwork Profile Review will give you Profile Confidence; we review:
- Your Title - A great title is the first thing people see and it is the easiest way to stand out from competition.
- Your Description Is this long enough but not too long? I' will let you know and also give you some power phrases to include.
- Portfolio You need a range of projects to display in your portfolio that accurately represents your skills.
- Project Catalog Need some ideas (most people do_ or just need your options reviewed- this is included!
- Your Employment History The goal here is to extract the exact services and skills from past work history to align with the services you want to provide to your freelance clients.
- Other Experiences This is your sprinkles on top- you have the opportunity to shine here so let's make sure you use it to your benefit.
Why would this be so important for me?
Well, simple! Having a second set of eyes on your profile does two things;
1- It gives you confidence your message is being conveyed to the right clients.
2- You will get recommended enhancements to ensure you're seen in the best way possible.
You may be asking yourself, why Leah?
Well, in my first year freelancing on Upwork I made 6-Figures and achieved Top Rated Plus status. I currently juggle hiring for my business venture as well as taking on clients through the platform. I'm well versed in both sides of Upwork so I can give you the inside scoop on what employers are looking for, what makes profiles stand out, and what helps me to consistently book jobs. If that's not enough... here are some testimonials from my previous clients:
“After I had Leah take a look at my profile it gave me the confidence to know I was on the right track, my message was being conveyed in my profile so I know I am attracting the right clients.”
“After Leah reviewed my profile and I implemented her enhancement strategies I went from being seen to being interviewed which gave me the confidence I needed to get hired.”SUBMIT YOUR PROFILE FOR REVIEW TODAY!